Tired of managing multiple IT departments associated with creating an unbundled program?
Tired of hidden fees and being stuck with services that are a part of a packaged offering from a “Mega-Vendor?"
Tired of the same old choices in the workers’ compensation managed care marketplace?
If so, The California Managed Care Alliance may be for you!!!
- ManageWare Pandora Portal, UR Software, BR Software, Provider Connectivity and Overall Program Management
- Comprehensive Cost Solutions BR Service Bureau, PPO/MPN Management
- Status Medical Utilization Review-Case Management Services
- Preferred Medical PBM, Ancillary Services
- Networks By Design PPO, MPN
The California Managed Care Alliance (CMCA) is an unbundled managed care program
that is administered through a single technology
platform, offered by Comprehensive Cost Solutions, Inc (2CS). The program allows the benefits of an unbundled, best-in-class solution,
with its individual accountability, through the single ManageWare technology platform that makes the program easy to manage and track.
The ManageWare Platform provides integration to the claim staff through its proprietary PanDora portal, allowing a single place claim staff can go to manage approvals for UR, eBills, RX and other functionality. On the back end, consolidated reporting and claim system integration is available based on the client requirements.
Along with the systems integration benefits, clients of the CMCA:
- • Maintain the ability to contract directly with the various partner companies, allowing direct fee and other contractual negotiations.
- • Also benefit from program the oversight and management the CMCA provides... We take the guesswork out of selecting and managing vendors!